2 St. Louis Andre Smith OT Alabama
3 Kansas City Mark Sanchez QB USC
4 Seattle Michael Crabtree WR Texas Tech
5 Cleveland Aaron Curry LB Wake Forest
6 Cincinnati Jason Smith OT Baylor
7 Oakland Jeremy Maclin WR Missouri
8 Jacksonville Eugene Monroe OT Virginia
9 Green Bay Malcolm Jenkins CB Ohio St.
10 San Francisco Aaron Maybin DE/OLB Penn St.
11 Buffalo Brandon Pettigrew TE Oklahoma St.
12 Denver B.J. Raji DT Boston College
13 Washington Brian Orakpo DE Texas
14 New Orleans Vontae Davis CB Illinois
15 Houston Everette Brown DE Florida St.
16 San Diego Knowshon Moreno RB Georgia

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I agree, and we also dont know what coaching staff will be at Kansas City. If it's Todd Haley, one failed USC product in Leinart might make him leery of a less polished and collegiately unproven USC product in Sanchez.

Mike

Administrator
Screw what Kiper or any other major website shock jocks think. Post some threads with what you guys project :challenge:

Runnik's Hambones

I know that sanchez is a gamble, but after seeing what cassel did this year I'm sure the USC bug isn't as bad as we thought. I mean we saw a guy that didn't play at all shine.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Sanchez will end up going in the second half of rd 1 and KC will take Monroe or Smith at #3.

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
If Detroit takes a skilled player with their first round pick they will again take up the mantle of "Epic Fail Draft". Stafford will be a fine quarterback. But the Lions suck balls and need major help up front. If they don't go OT or LB/DT with that 3rd pick they are freaking silly. They should pick up Smith.

Also anyone taking Sanchez in the first round will be very sorry. Again, he may end up a fine player but that is WAY too high. KC needs OL in the worst way and a guy like Monroe could be an impact player week 1.

Crabtree to Seattle would be the best possible fit for both player and team.