Man, Dungy is almost getting as bad as Favre....

Mike

Administrator
Sometimes it's a no win situation. When the media puts the microphones in front of his face, that question is coming, just like with Favre. If they avoid the question, they get blasted, if they talk about it, they get blasted. If they lie (see Nick Saban) they get blasted :)

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
well then, I'm just making sure he doesn't win in this situation ;)

I'd much rather he say we'll talk about those types of subjects after the season, for now I'm concentrating on the San Diego Chargers.....

Runnik's Hambones

I'm pretty sure Dungy and the Colts have his successor hand picked so really this is a non issue.

I feel like this as well Chris. It really doesn't matter to anyone in the IND organization right now because they have his successor and their future already set. No matter what Dungy decides, they'll be ok, and I'm sure they're not worried.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
im pretty sure indy already announced awhile back that jim whatshisface, the offensive coordinator, is who would take over coaching duties.

Runnik's Hambones

See, I'm not worried about Indy at all. I think that they have already prepared for Dungy's exit, if he chooses to now. They'll be fine, including Manning and the gang.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
caldwell calls all the plays in the no huddle offense when peyton comes to the line. you dont think things will be different when hes the head coach and cant do that all the time? or tries to and then cant be in charge of the defense or making the correct timeout or challenging or whatever else calls?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
does Caldwell really call them, or merely give suggestions to manning who calls the play? I think Manning is the OC of that team to be honest.....

Agreed Miller. I don't think that Caldwell would try to start some sort of power struggle with Manning over play calling at the line.