Losing Hurts...

gizzil

So playing Hurts was huge, but thanks to Roethlisberger/Ebron Combining for 8 points ( I was up 1.5 after Sunday, and Big Ben had -3.8 through the first half) what I thought was terrible luck loss (I outscored 13 of the 14 teams in the league week 15) turned out to be completely my fault. If I had gotten Pollard over Carson, even Singletary, it was a win. My WR of Kupp and Amari Cooper combned for 4 points. If I had started Justin Gage, I win. Myles Jack was on my team for a minute, I chose chase Young, and went Kmet over Jonnu with minutes to go. Kittle is playing Saturday, which is why I wanted to get this out today, even though I am definitely being naughty posting this from work. Those two stay on the team, I win. So, I am pretty frustrated, and Christmas season is going really awfully on top of it. If you see anything or think of anything, I always appreciate your help. Merry Christmas everybody, And God Bless you all.

QB Hurts @ DAL (Watch Dallas be the team that shuts him down)
RB Dalvin Cook today @ NO
WR Kupp @ SEA
WR Amari Cooper vs PHI
TE Kmet @ JAX
Flex Chris Carson vs LAR
K Blankenship@ PIT
DEF Buffalo @ NE
D Darius Leonard @ PIT (may not get the work in)
D Chase Young vs CAR (probably go for Myles Jack or something, he should be on the field)

BN Drew Lock @ LAC
BN Washington vs CAR
BN EMPTY SPOT
BN Antonio Gibson vs CAR (Doubtful? Even if playing tough to trust)
IR Kittle @ AZ (can take him out to play him, or drop and pick up anybody for bench or TE or WR or anybody)