Longtime League

gizzil

This is the league I care most about, and usually do very well in despite that it is 14 teams and everybody is a fantasy nut. I was extra prepared for this one, but for some reason I kept not getting my target players, and it has me projected at 4-10. So I am really nervous. (To be fair, this happened last year and the team was very good and did very well, Stafford just shat away my chance at a bye) Maybe some help here? Or maybe it's fine? Standard league with 6 point QB TD

QB Dak Prescott vs Tampa (I so coulda had Hurts, pretty late too, but didn't want him in both leagues? I dunno one second there were tons of QB the next it was like Dak and Matt Ryan and Wentz)
WR Mike Evans @ DAL
WR Jerry Jeudy @SEA
RB Mixon vs PIT (Have never had or wanted Mixon but 1st round I had 6th pick and all my targets were taken)
TE Everett vs LV (Kept letting Goeddert go so I could horde RB and he went)
Flex Etienne @ WAS
K Folk @ MIA
DEF New Orleans @ ATL
D Shaq (not Darius?) Leonard @ HOU
D Derwin James vs LV

BN Gabe Davis @ LAR
BN Lazard @ MIN (should be huge?)
BN James Cook @ LAR (I literally could have had Singletary with this pick, and maybe f'd it up hard... But I do think the Bills will be running a LOT, and the zone scheme favors Cook??)
BN Pacheco @AZ (this could be a bad pick also, with a 4 person bench I dunno how long I can wait on him)

Last edited:

gizzil

all of the rankings seem to have evans, Davis, jeudy, Lazard… but maybe the clearest path to workload is probably Lazard I’d say?

gizzil

So... waiver Qbs are... Jameis Winston, Jared Goff, Daniel Jones, Ryan Tannehill, and Mac Jones. I guess 16 weeks of misery it is. Awesome.

Last edited:

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
So... waiver Qbs are... Jameis Winston, Jared Goff, Daniel Jones, Ryan Tannehill, and Mac Jones. I guess 16 weeks of misery it is. Awesome.
Agree with Monger, Mac Jones may miss time as he got knocked out of game with a back injury and not sure how bad it is. Goff could be garbage time gold, 35pts isn't anything to sneeze at with that offense.