Lions - the new Bengals?

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
just sad. they finally have a season worth talking about since barry sanders and they ruin it by doing this. hope they get it under control before it gets worse.

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
On a side note, this all but eliminates the possibility they'll take either Janoris Jenkins or Dre Kirkpatrick with their 1st round pick which is unfortunate since they desperately need a CB.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I dont see why they still cant. Stafford finally got a full season under his belt so should be better next season so why not beef up that defence. They need to do something on that side of the bll to at least try to slow down rodgers and gb.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
well if thats the case and going from what i'm getting from you so far is they really arent an option before this anyways. they smoked weed, hell in that case hang them all or send them to the guilitine. smoking weed has to be absolutly the worst crime mentionable to man. they dont deserve to live.

now come on. who did they hurt? does it really concern any of us what they do off the field? so what they smoke. people drink and thats worse on your body. and seriously, if it doesnt effect anybody but themselves, why should we care?

gizzil

we shouldn't... vote. contact your congressman. until then, it is a crime and even when it ceases to be so im sure goodell will still send smokers to the proverbial guillotine

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
:wow: a whole lot of people throwing detroit under the bus. Other than LeShore, none of this is a huge deal. Heck, Fairly barely played, then again, LeShoure didn't play.

I also don't think this keeps them from taking Kirkpatrick if there. As for the other....meh...