Line-up Advice w/Bye's

Baldie

Standard league....2WR/2RB/TE/Flex......10 team league.

Surprisingly I'm in 1st place in this league (6-1) with others a game behind. I have several Niners on my team and they have a bye next week and need some advice suggestions on how to manage my roster for the next couple weeks. I known I'm going to have to drop a 1 or 2 players in order to keep others on the bench. Which players do you think are expendable and which I definitely need to keep? I'm hoping players I drop will still be there next week but can't gaurantee that. I'm scratching my head wondering what I can do without losing too much.

Any suggestions/advice is greatly appreciated.

QB
Brees vs Buf - @NYJ
RB
Gore vs Jax - Bye
AP vs GB - @DAL
FJax @ NO - vs KC
L Miller @ NE - vs CIN
WR
A Johnson bye - vs Indy
Boldin vs Jax - Bye
Thompkins vs Mia - vs Pit
Hilton bye - @ Hous
TE
Gonzalez @ Ari - @ Car
H Miller @ Oak - @ NE
K
Prater vs Wash - Bye
Defense
SF vs Jax - Bye
D
Willis vs Jax - Bye
Ogletree vs Sea - vs TEN

Last edited:

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
You're gonna have to drop kicker Prater and "stream" a kicker this week and hope Prater will be left to regain next week. If not, statistics show you are not too hurt by getting another kicker or "streaming"; picking up a new kicker based on weekly matchups until you find a good one for the playoff weeks.

Might have to do that with Willis too depending on who's available on your waivers. You might find a decent linebacker who has past his bye week, or just stream that position too if you have to play two. You have two, but I assume by your question you have to play two "D" spots.

Trickster

Which Miller, Miller? Heath Miller or Lamar Miller? Lamar is now in a full blown timeshare with Thomas. You're other RB's look strong so you should be ok there. The next suggestion would be to drop Willis. Third suggestion is to drop the kicker and find a replacement and hope hes out there and nobody picks him up on waivers. Luckily, I live in Alaska so I can vulture the waiver wire as soon as they go through and get all the players that don't get picked up. Might have to stay up late one night!