Leon Washington. Steal of drafts in PPR

Little Big Head

Jetsfan4life
Anybody else see a major breakout for Leon Washington this year. I think the Coaching staff recognizes that Leon is their most talented player on offense and will make an effort to get him the ball. I think hes one of the biggest bargains in PPR leagues this season for where he is being drafted

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Anybody else see a major breakout for Leon Washington this year. I think the Coaching staff recognizes that Leon is their most talented player on offense and will make an effort to get him the ball. I think hes one of the biggest bargains in PPR leagues this season for where he is being drafted
Honestly to me the value of Washington will be tied directly to the defense.

If the NYJ defense steps up...and they can hold teams. Then the Rb game and Jones/Greene will be used a ton for ball control and clock control. If the defense can't hold...then I see alot of dump off passes to Washinton as the rookie Qb looks to move the ball and score. I also see great value for Keller in this scenario as well.

Little Big Head

Jetsfan4life
Honestly to me the value of Washington will be tied directly to the defense.

If the NYJ defense steps up...and they can hold teams. Then the Rb game and Jones/Greene will be used a ton for ball control and clock control. If the defense can't hold...then I see alot of dump off passes to Washinton as the rookie Qb looks to move the ball and score. I also see great value for Keller in this scenario as well.
in preseason action Washington has been out there with the first team as much as T.Jones when the team was tied. Leon will be featured regardless of score unless the 4th qtr and the Jets are protecting a lead. JMO