2. Mendenhall
3. McCoy

Any advice or opinions welcomed.

MNJHNSN

Scoring is

1 pt per 10 yds
6 pts td
Non - PPR

Not sure where you are going with draft positions. Can you please explain.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
Scoring is

1 pt per 10 yds
6 pts td
Non - PPR

Not sure where you are going with draft positions. Can you please explain.

In keeper leagues, in order to keep a player, you take him in a certain draft round based on when you picked him last year. I'm in a keeper league that when you keep a player, you take him 2 rounds earlier than he was picked last year. Example, I picked Hakeem Nicks last year in the 12th round, so this year to keep him it was my 10th round pick. The league also doesn't allow you to keep any players taken in the first three rounds of the draft in order to keep the talent distributed every year.

MNJHNSN

In keeper leagues, in order to keep a player, you take him in a certain draft round based on when you picked him last year. I'm in a keeper league that when you keep a player, you take him 2 rounds earlier than he was picked last year. Example, I picked Hakeem Nicks last year in the 12th round, so this year to keep him it was my 10th round pick. The league also doesn't allow you to keep any players taken in the first three rounds of the draft in order to keep the talent distributed every year.

Yeah our league is not like that at all you keep whover you want regardless of where they were selected. We keep 6 people and the rest go back into the pool. We have our draft picks and can trade one away in the previous year. I traded my 1st in 2011 for Ray Rice this year. I have picks in the 2nd, two in the third, 1 in rounds 4-8. My keepers will be

1. Freeman
2. Mendy
3. MCoy/Rice
4. Megatron
5. M Williams (TB)
6. Finley

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Yeah our league is not like that at all you keep whover you want regardless of where they were selected. We keep 6 people and the rest go back into the pool. We have our draft picks and can trade one away in the previous year. I traded my 1st in 2011 for Ray Rice this year. I have picks in the 2nd, two in the third, 1 in rounds 4-8. My keepers will be

1. Freeman
2. Mendy
3. MCoy/Rice
4. Megatron
5. M Williams (TB)
6. Finley
If non-ppr i would lean Rice and Mendy. I love McCoy, but alot of his scoring will be in the passing game for philly. Rice and mendy will be the main rush haul for their respective teams.

MNJHNSN

It is total yards- rushing and receving. 6 pts per TD either rushing or receiving. So I guess it is PPR. In the league I am in WR get .5 pts per reception plus 1 pt per 10 yds. RB`s do not get the .5 per reception. McCoy is a TD machine. Would be tough to take Rice over him IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vicious_Machine

Good bye Freeman!!!

I keep all 3!! Give me McCoy on my bench as a backup RB instead of Freeman. You should be able to redraft Freeman, and even if you somehow miss, you can EASILY trade McCoy to get a BETTER QB next year after the draft (Or if your drinking the Freeman Kool-Aid that much, you can trade McCoy to get Freeman back).

MNJHNSN

There is no bench. I traded my first next year and Freeman would go in the 1st if I relinquished him. There are tons of serviceable rbs out there and not so many qbs that suit league format. Players must be Year 6 in the league or less.