Keep Welker in keeper league?

2minutedrill

Sell now or see how he does in Denver? I have Welker in our keeper league and would only cost someone a 9th or 10th round pick in a trade. Any chance he ends up as a top 10 wr this year? I have Nicks and Garcon as the other wr's but feel I need more in this ppr league. I would love to get hold of Julio, A.J. or the likes, but afraid they aren't going anywhere. Was thinking Decker, but now with Welker there I don't think so.

cctekguy

Staff member
Worth a "wait and see", 2M.

I don't expect Patriot type numbers from him but if Peyton adopts him as his "go to guy" then it could be very interesting.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I would hang on to Welker at that cost and would not chase after Decker until I saw first hand how that's going to shake out. I might would deal you Miller (17th round) for him though.

deuce4321

Driller
Peyton doesn't really throw to the slot from what I can remember. I think his ceiling is stokly from when he was back with the colts.

cctekguy

Staff member
Peyton goes to the guys he can depend on (from what I've seen). Marvin Harrison and Dallas Clarke come to mind. Wayne was kinda odd man out until Harrison got hurt and retired.

If Welker gets inside his "trust bubble" I think he will do great things.

Sell now or see how he does in Denver? I have Welker in our keeper league and would only cost someone a 9th or 10th round pick in a trade. Any chance he ends up as a top 10 wr this year? I have Nicks and Garcon as the other wr's but feel I need more in this ppr league. I would love to get hold of Julio, A.J. or the likes, but afraid they aren't going anywhere. Was thinking Decker, but now with Welker there I don't think so.

Julio is definitely not going anywhere ;)