Jordan Love is who i thought he was

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Trash. If this was a KC team from the past few years GB is losing by 35.

I think we can all agree that this version of Kansas City is maybe a C plus team at best and that defense looks like Super Bowl contenders against him.

Can we stop with the Love is the 2nd coming in GB?

No idea where to go with the ball, looks lost. Looks terrified. Deer in the headlights ALL GAME.

And these f it I'll just lob it up there passes hes thrown.. hes gotten so lucky .against a better D he has 3 ints by now minimum.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
To be clear, the Chiefs blitzed the hell out of Love and he folded. I will say Packers did nothing to help the kid out. All that being said, not sure Love is what they hoped he would be. Which will give Rodgers even more leverage ongoing.

Remote Controller

Trash. If this was a KC team from the past few years GB is losing by 35.

I think we can all agree that this version of Kansas City is maybe a C plus team at best and that defense looks like Super Bowl contenders against him.

Can we stop with the Love is the 2nd coming in GB?

No idea where to go with the ball, looks lost. Looks terrified. Deer in the headlights ALL GAME.

And these f it I'll just lob it up there passes hes thrown.. hes gotten so lucky .against a better D he has 3 ints by now minimum.
I have never heard anyone say that Love was the second coming in Green Bay. I said I was going to be interested in how he did this week, but almost everything I've seen on him is "He's not ready!"