Jimbo Fisher to Texas A&M

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Yeah the only thing he fails to recognize is all the hot chicks from Florida State become male cheerleaders at Texas A&M.

hikeNbike

This surprises me some in that he turned downthe LSU but now will goto to Texas A&M, of course a boatload of cash.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

romanempire

This surprises me some in that he turned downthe LSU but now will goto to Texas A&M, of course a boatload of cash.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

That's because LSU bungled the hire. He was all set to take the LSU job last year but LSU AD Joe Aleva lowballed him.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I once really, really wanted him as the coach at LSU. That was when they hired Miles instead. Over the years since I've paid close attention to him and his product. As a coach I think he's what I believed him to be years ago. His product has not impressed me in the least. It'll be a lot of fun kicking his butt on a yearly basis. Geaux Tigers! :)

Good hire for the Aggies though. Congratulations to their fan. :D If we can find him somewhere out there.

romanempire

I once really, really wanted him as the coach at LSU. That was when they hired Miles instead. Over the years since I've paid close attention to him and his product. As a coach I think he's what I believed him to be years ago. His product has not impressed me in the least. It'll be a lot of fun kicking his butt on a yearly basis. Geaux Tigers! :)

Good hire for the Aggies though. Congratulations to their fan. :D If we can find him somewhere out there.

He'll have success. The question is how successful. It's a tall task to win the SEC West.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
It can't get much worse for the Aggies as they have yet to defeat the Tigers since joining the SEC losing 7 straight counting this season.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Well I can't agree completely there. They gave me hours of laughs with Johnny Football. Actually he was fun as heck to watch in college but his personal life was a train work after going to the NFL.

romanempire

Well I can't agree completely there. They gave me hours of laughs with Johnny Football. Actually he was fun as heck to watch in college but his personal life was a train work after going to the NFL.

Oh he was a blast to watch at A&M. Of course I'm not sure that having to score seven touchdowns to beat LA Tech Is anything to brag about.

hikeNbike

No aggie fan at all but there are tons of them and they are passionate Mudd. Not hard to find.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Bucknut

I figured Fisher would stay at FSU until he either retired or got fired.

Seems like a lateral move at best. Is he chasing $$?