Jalen Hurts?

gizzil

So I ended up with the 2nd place bye, and the most points in the league overall. However, I really should start making moves before everyone goes on waivers tomorrow, because even though on ly 4 people are going to be actively combing waivers, they will be very active. Also troubling is that Taysom Hill may not even be the starter week 15, and obviously not knowing who my QB will be in the semis is scary. I probably need a TE as well, but I did end up getting Kittle for my IR spot, in case he gets activated? I could use WR help as well, and dropped Marvin Jones last week. Thnkfully Amari Cooper bailed me out with some key GTP, because I won the high score loot by .08 points, and the BYE by 1.1 points. Standard league with all QB TD = 6 points. I am not playing week 14, so just putting the roster

QB Taysom Hill? wk 15 vs KC... I could pick up Hurts, who is @ AZ and @ DAL 15 and 16. I would think safer to pick him up this week. Darnold out there, Glennon?
RB Dalvin Cook (will be vs Chi, yikes)
WR Kupp... a must start vs NYJ
WR Cooper will play vs SF, probably would rather play Anderson, pick up Marvin Jones, maybe even Patrick or something? Renfrow play LAC week 15
TE Firkser... Gesicki is out there, vs NE and @ LV, Kmet
Flex Antonio Gibson vs SEA seems better than Carson matchup @ WAS
K Blankenship ( I guess)
DEF Picked up AZ for week 15 vs Phi
D Darius Leonard
D EMPTY - Will fill this spot by dropping Saints' D most likely, or may drop Saints D to pick up Hurts

BN Robby Anderson @ GB week 15
BN Chris Carson @ WAS week 15
BN Drew Lock vs BUF week 15, picked him up basically because he seemed like a decent week 15 play
BN Zack Moss @ DEn I suppose he may be a drop to consider (FINALLY Akers came through!:p
BN Saints vs KC week 15, soo maybe drop? Week 16 is Minnesota at home

IR George Kittle week 15 @ DAL week 16 @ AZ, who knows what share of PT he might get, IF activated at all

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Ok first QB, no guarantee Hurts is starting week 15. Nor Hill. Lock 15 is a bad.... start. Only plan they will have is run to keep the ball.
Any other choices? Darnold would be better IMO

I also would not bench Carson, Seattle will need to run to win

gizzil

Not really sadly... there's Wentz who I dropped for Lock, Darnold, Tua, Mullens, Garrapolo, Dalton, Trubisky, Alex Smith, Brandin Allen, and Glennon. After that it's like Ben Dinucci, some guy named Eason...

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I can't promise but I think you'll be okay with Hill. Even IF Brees is back Hill will put points on the board for you.

gizzil

I was kind of thinking last ditch desperation Hill would get some run even if Brees returns (and was hoping someone would have insider info) And Gesicki? Better than Firkser even though playing New England?

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I was kind of thinking last ditch desperation Hill would get some run even if Brees returns (and was hoping someone would have insider info) And Gesicki? Better than Firkser even though playing New England?
Gesicki is getting more looks and KC is vulnerable in the middle. Running game is a mess for Miami as well so Tua may like him some TE

gizzil

Probably going to claim Patrick and drop Moss... Then figure out which QB to dump for IDP empty slot