If you were going to build a franchise...

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
For grins, since some of our beloved NFL teams are so bad demolition and "expansion" would be better, here are the positions you need to fill. Who would you fill them with and why? You can choose from any realistically available NFL player (no your not getting Peyton Manning) or 2009 NFL Draft eligible senior or declared underclassman.

Head Coach: Rex Ryan - I like defense. All day every day. Ryan runs one of the best, if not consistently the best up in Baltimore.

Quarterback: Sage Rosenfels - Lets face it, the guy has taken over for Matt Schaub in each of the last two years and played pretty darn well. This is a guy I can plug in on the cheap right away and be competitive, who can also teach my younger slingers a thing or two about the job.

Linebacker: Brian Cushing - The USC product has played at different positions and done all of them pretty well. At 6-4 255, he gives me the ability to play him on the inside and start him out as a pass rusher on obvious throwing downs.

Lineman (O/D): Andre Smith - The guy doesnt grade out quite as well as Jake Long did last year, but franchise left tackles are impossible to find, and this Alabama stud is worth the pick.