I can't do it.

Dallas Iowa

Cowboy fan
I need help, I can't seem to start the right wr's every week. Standard scoring no PPR. Start 2rb's 2wr's and a rb/wr. Here's who I have to choose from. Rb's: CJ2K, Benson, DeAngelo Williams, M. Bush, (Arian Foster on bye)
Wr's: Crabtree, Steve Smith (NYG), Roy Williams, Jeremy Maclin, and Brandon Loyd.
Thanks for the help.

Vicious_Machine

The RBs is a no brainer, like everyone has said, CJ2 & Benson.
For the two WRs, it is Maclin & Lloyd (omg, Lloyd is a must start... hell has indeed frozen...)

For the flex, that gets tricky since McFadden might possibly be back this week. If he is not, you have to take M. Bush for sure, Denver sucks against run, and Oakland can actually run.

If McFadden is back, I have no idea what is going to happen in the Oakland backfield. Then it is DeAngelo for me. If he has a bad game, he'll get you 60 yards. Steve Smith did not get a 100 against either the Texans or Lions. I just dont like that enough to bench a good RB.

Vicious_Machine

There is no way I start Roy Williams over those other options though. He had 3 grabs against Minny, 2 happened to be for TDs, so his stats look great. Roy has to be a WR3 right now, the other guys, M. Bush-DeAngelo are focus points on their offense.

If you start Roy, your pretty much just hoping he gets that 1 grab for a TD. If Dez is healthy, Roy drops to the 4th option for grabs in that Offense, behind Miles-Witten-Dez, and heck, even Felix is starting to get looks.

#1bears fan

Roy at flex. Normally he is a WR3 but ride his hot streak its not like their is another option screaming out at you. Bush is your man though if McFadden isnt going to play!!

WRs Maclin will be huge with no Desean!!
Lloyd no need to ask about him anymore should be a must start every week now!!
RBs
CJ No brainer no matter who hes playing
Id go Benson after the bbye week!!