How Many Leagues Are You In?

How many fantasy leagues will you be in for 2009?

• Total voters

bobbeaux

2 yahoo IDP leagues:

1 is a 12 team keeper, in which I won last year.
1 is a 12 team redraft with a bunch of guys from saintsreport

Outlaw Renegades
SOFFL II

can't do much more with work and all, but i'll probably join so's weekly pickem if they have it again . . . ;)

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
I'll have 5 on SO and 1 local beer league here in Little Rock. First year since 1999 I won't have a public/winner's league on Yahoo! and I can safely say I won't miss it at all.
This season in the "League of Extraordinary Loadmasters" will be a bit of a milestone. It started in 2002 when all 12 of us were stationed here together. Over the past 7 years, we all got scattered around the world but still came together each year in late August to draft online and talk sh*t.
Since I came back last month, we're all 12 now BACK at Little Rock AFB oddly enough, so we're getting back to having the draft on a Sunday afternoon at a local establishment that may or may not rhyme with "Scooters" LOL!

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
Yeah, it's pretty fun.
Our commish still has the old-school whiteboard we used back in the day to track picks so we're going retro.
I try to stop ordering pitchers by about the 5th round and I recommend anyone else who drafts in a sports bar-type environment follow suit, or you may find yourself with Harry Douglas as your WR3. LOL

We had a guy in my local league who decided one year to take a shot a round. He won the championship that year so it has become a tradition for him to do it every year. Now he consistently finishes at the bottom of the league.

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
When you have to be told for the 3rd time during your draft that Barry Sanders is no longer an active player, you've probably had one too many Jager bombs.