Housh starting to speak up again....

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Most won't find the ironic humor in these comments that i do as one who has followed his career the entire way so far, but Housh spoke with Dayton Daily News reporter Carlos Holmes, and had some interesting comments on the idea of the FT:

"I don't want any part of the tag," he said. "The more I think about, I don't think I'll be franchised. It's a lot of money. If you franchise somebody what are you saying about the player? Obviously, you think he is that type of player, and if you think he's that type of player then you're franchising him.
"That shows you within itself that OK we think he's one of the better players and we're going to franchise him. If that's the case give him a contract like your franchising him. That's how I see it and don't see the franchise thing happening."
"Coach Lewis made an emphasis of wanting guys at the offseason programs, on the field sessions and things of that nature. If I get franchised I'm not going to be there," he said.
"So it goes against everything that the coaches want. You can't have the coach come out and say one thing and do another. If you do, then you're not going to have the cohesiveness he said he wanted when the season ended."

The humor for me comes from TJ's comments about not showing up for the offseason program.....and how is that different from what he has done the last two offseasons??? He hasn't shown up when he's not tagged, so saying you won't show up if your tagged is kinda dumb....you would have had to show up the last couple years for that to have any weight....

He did state he's open to a return to Cincy:
"It would be cool to remain with the Bengals because I got my start there," Houshmandzadeh said. "I'm not a person that prefers lots of change in my life, but if change has to happen, then change has to happen.

And the saga continues.....

Bengals not likely to tag Houshmandzadeh

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
nah nah naaaahhhh nah, nah nah naaaaahhhh nah, Hey heeeeyyyyy goooodddddbbbyyyeeeee

you get the picture ;)