Hooper back...

gizzil

Standard with 6 point QB TD. Tight matchup with the guy right behind me. I am first in points, 2nd overall, with 7-2 vs his 6-3. I don't have a lot of choice here, and I kep wanting to drop Graham but it is admittedly hard as he is #6 TE. He is however a 1 point floor and 11 point ceiling mostly. Although He is # 8 in Redzone targets. Of any players at any position. And Hooper is back to an OBJ-less Browns squad, and playing a bad TE defense... Higgins and Alshon are also calling me

QB Wentz @NYG
RB Dalvin Cook @ CHI
WR Robby Anderson vs TB (bad matchup, hasn't gotten a TD since week 1. But did OK vs TB, and getting mega targets)
WR Cooper Kupp vs SEA
TE Jimmy Graham vs MIN (also a good TE matchup)
Flex Chris Carson @ LAR (Likely Gibson)
K Blankenship 11 points
DEF Washington @ DET
D Eddie Jackson vs MIN (probably drop for a better matchup)
D Darius Leonard bad stat line... 3 points

BN Gibson @ DET (This could definitely be a smash game for Gibson)
BN Marvin Jones Jr vs WAS (drop for Hooper, Raegor?)
BN Drew Lock @ LV
BN Amari Cooper BYE (drop?)

Last edited:

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
First don’t over think things. Hooper is coming back after long absence, not really sure he jumps right in and takes full over. I get concern on Graham, but Foles loves him some TE(eeeweww that sound weird) and HC is disciple of Andy Reid. Net stick with Graham honestly.

As for Higgins - nope. If Chubb is back I see Hunt getting more passing game work, and Landry will dominate the catches

As for Jeffery, Fulgham seems to have taken that role over and Reagor is back as well. I would be leery of Jeffery