Has Plaxico played his last game as a Giant?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Read Giants LB, Antonio Pierce speak about this and it go me wondering. Here is the reports on the Pierce comments:
Antonio Pierce said the way WR Plaxico Burress handles his current off-the-field situation will determine whether he will return to the team. "I think it comes down to how he goes about his business. He holds the decision. If he does everything he needs to do, I don't think he's played his last game as a Giant," Pierce said.

So, will Burress play for the Giants next season? Will he stay out of jail? Will the Gaints welcome him back?

My take is that the only thing that keeps him returning will be the courts. If he avoids jail, the Giants will take him back.

Mike

Administrator
Given how the Giants played without him, they will take him back unless the legal proceedings cause him to be gone.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
Given how the Giants played without him, they will take him back unless the legal proceedings cause him to be gone.

The Giants did play bad without him. It's too bad they need Plaxico to play well. He needs to get his priorities straight and stop f*@&#ing up.