Greg Jennings...

gizzil

From a ridiculous multiple broken tackle meaningless TD on "a broken fuckin leg" (ok that may have been a video game) to being virtually non existent this year. He's good to drop, right?

gizzil

ok so i offered Greg Jennings and LeVeon Bell for Marshall and the same two dudes for Cobb... Hoping someone bites (both dudes are 0-3 with NO RBs, though I will kick myself if LeVeon blows up, this could also be the height of his value)

ExperiencedRookie

Those are both fantastic values for you, regardless of how well Bell plays. I wouldn't worry about it too much though. Have you seen Pitts O line??

If either one of those 2 guys gives you Marshall or Cobb, you will have effectively infected them with trAIDS

gizzil

HAHAHAHA - Yeah, I'm just hoping one of them decides to take a chance on Bell really, the one dude is literally starting Redman and Wilson, with Rainey and Shonn Greene on his bench... plus Cobb is on bye, Just hoping he's impulsive

ExperiencedRookie

HAHAHAHA - Yeah, I'm just hoping one of them decides to take a chance on Bell really, the one dude is literally starting Redman and Wilson, with Rainey and Shonn Greene on his bench... plus Cobb is on bye, Just hoping he's impulsive
Im trying the same trick with the Jordy Nelson owner. Maybe you catch them at a weak moment when they're setting their lineup, not having access to their stud, and are staring 0-4 in the mirror

gizzil

We can only hope... I have better to give him than Jennings for Cobb anyway... plus it's a 15yds league so really only TDs matter