Flex question

hikeNbike

Ok lots of choices here but I can only play 1 at flex. Possibility if a second if you dont think Charles is ready to be slotted into the lineup. Though hoping for a big game and feel like if healhty he has the highest upside.

Remaining choices to choose 1. Randall Cobb, Michael Thomas, Ryan Mathews, Tevin Coleman, Gio Bernard.

Tevin Coleman seems like the choice but I dont like him all that much in Seattle. Though he did shockingly well in Denver.

Cobb coming off a big game, but got dinged up pretty good on the last catch.

Michael Thomas has been a solid play but lots of mouths to feed for New Orleans especially if Sneed is back to full health.

Ryan Matthews off a fumble that cost the Eagles the game. Does that lessen trust or give him a chance for a bounceback.

Gio Bernard against the Pats. Lots of catches maybe to keep up in a high scoring game?

Usually more commital but have so many choices that feel like similar plays.

Of course I have my weekly Carr or Bortles question to boot. Which O have gone with Carr 4 out of 5 times and its worked well. But liking Bortles matchup better this week so has me waffling there too.

Especially with cbs scoring preview practically pleading for me to play Bortles. Showing him projected for 9 more points than Carr this week in our scoring system.

yadda yadda tapatalk

cctekguy

Staff member
I'd start Matthews ahead of Coleman.

Raiders and KC play each other tough. Might slip over to the Bortles camp for this one.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Oh sorry missed the Qb part.

I am sorry, but I have to hang with Carr, even against tough matchups, he has produced, and with Crabtree and Cooper he has solid tools. Until it breaks, don't fix it.