Drop Injured Malcom Floyd???? Help me!!!!!

MNJHNSN

I do not know the lingering effects of hammy injuries but should I be concerned long term , that is for the rest of the year? Braylon Edwards is available as is Alexander from the Rams. Thoughts please!!!!

gizzil

you might wanna pick up braylon but is there anyone else you can drop? i wouldnt lose all hope with floyd just yet

cctekguy

Staff member
V Jax is coming back........

This could be nieve on my part but do you really expect SD to embrace Jackson's return, and do you really expect Jackson to give 100% to a team that he feels is trying to screw him?

It's an ugly situation....but ya never know.

MNJHNSN

you dont have a kicker you dont need? defense? rb? carrying only 3 wr's?

Its a Must start keeper league

2 QB - Freeman and Fitzpatrick
3 RB - McCoy, Rice, Mendy
4 WR - Maclin, Mega, M Williams (TB, Floyd
2 TE - Carlson, Hoowanamanui
K - Gano

Vicious_Machine

Must start keeper league? Does that mean each position points count? Like you have to play those 2 QBs and 2 TEs?

If not, then drop a QB, Goodbye Fitz, your playing Baltimore this week buddy!!

If yes, then drop Hoowanamanui (sp?) and pick up Edwards! Just lose the points with your backup TE.

MNJHNSN

Must start keeper league? Does that mean each position points count? Like you have to play those 2 QBs and 2 TEs?

If not, then drop a QB, Goodbye Fitz, your playing Baltimore this week buddy!!

If yes, then drop Hoowanamanui (sp?) and pick up Edwards! Just lose the points with your backup TE.

All of your team plays, ie no bench. Everyone must have 2 rookies. Hence H from the rams. Moeaki is taken already.