Down goes Waller

gizzil

Hitting bad matchups again, may lose to the 13th place team instead of finally taking 2nd Back. I picked up Brate in case Waller doesn’t play next week. They are playing Atlanta. I am thinking maybe Uzomah though. They will be playing the chargers. Standard league with 6 point throwing TD

QB Stafford @ GB
WR Devonta Smith @ NYG
WR Terry McLaurin vs SEA
RB Jonathan Taylor vs TB
TE Waller 3.3 points
FLEX Fournette @IND
K McManus vs LAC
DEF Tampa Bay @IND
D Darius Leonard vs TB
D Derwin James @DEN

BN Cam Newton @ MIA
BN Javonte Williams vs LAC
BN Cameron Brate @IND (probably drop for a TE speculation or Mattison or something)
BN Corey Davis @HOU (doubtful, kinda droppable)

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Might seriously about Javonte Williams vs LAC. Chargers give up a ton of rush yards. Instead of Fournette

gizzil

I do keep thinking Fournette is due... But I also held on to Javonte so long because I had to believe they could see how good he was, and hand him the reins after the bye...

gizzil

Benched fournette last second. Probably the difference between 2nd and 7th And not in playoff position seriously can’t believe I did that.

gizzil

Not at all... I just remembered that road game in New Orleans and I played Fournette because he was from New Orleans. Then this time I was like nah, vs good run D in a dome he failed me last time. Javonte did well too. Better than Jonathan Taylor