Donovan McNabb MVP?

Coachnorm

Come on folks, he faced adversity and came back and has shined. The Eagles snuck in the backdoor of the playoffs and have jumped on the oppertunity and not looked back. There are a lot of detractors of McNabb here, guess what, you were wrong.

A shoutout to EagleChick who stuck by her QB even when she was surrounded by doubters.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Well if you're going to figure playoffs into the equation, my vote would still go to Warner.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Come on folks, he faced adversity and came back and has shined. The Eagles snuck in the backdoor of the playoffs and have jumped on the oppertunity and not looked back. There are a lot of detractors of McNabb here, guess what, you were wrong.

A shoutout to EagleChick who stuck by her QB even when she was surrounded by doubters.
NO, and I am an eagles fan. Defense is winning for Philly, not McNabb and the offense.

Birdman

Ready For Some Football
I was never off the McNabb bandwagon and feel that his decision making is excellent right now. He is managing the game effectively and letting the real star of this team (Jim Johnson's defense) do the rest.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
tarvaris jackson is jealous. he really thought he would hold that title more than one week.