Denver interested in John Fox as HC

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Report: Denver Broncos eye John Fox as coaching candidate - ESPN

The Denver Broncos reportedly want to interview John Fox as they look to fill their head-coaching vacancy.

And they are in the process of getting permission from the Carolina Panthers to do so, according to The Denver Post -- despite the fact he's officially been ruled out to return for another season with the team.

Fox, whose Panthers finished an NFL-worst 2-14 in 2010 in the last season of his deal with the team, is technically still under contract with Carolina for a few weeks, according to The Post, which cited an anonymous NFL source in its report.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
This would be a great hire for the Broncos. Fox is a good coach who is the only man with extensive experience guilding a roster less talented than Denver's, which is damn tough to find.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I'm on the same thinking there also. He has/had nothing in carolina except maybe a running game showing face late in the season. In Denver he will have much more options to build a better team. He will be more succesful in Denver i think.

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
LOL We just can't hold out any hope for the Raiders until Al Davis gives up the reigns. They are committed to a life of mediocrity until that day comes. We have to just live with that reality.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY

Actually he did... but then John Herrera buried him in a pet cemetary and now we're stuck with him for the rest of his unnatural un-life.

As far as John Fox - I'm trying to get on board with the positive line of thinking here - but I'm trying to recall what he was known for in Carolina. In the good days, before the years of mediocrity and playing struggling veterans way too long. I guess the defense was good for awhile.