Dansby Rolling At 270

DearbornDolfan

Was listening to Michael Irvin's radio show today and he was interviewing Karlos Dansby and Marshall Faulk. The two got to exchanging a little light-hearted smack and one of Dansby's comebacks was, "I don't know if you can handle this, I've probably got 40 pounds on you since I'm at around 270."

I heard that and my reaction was along the lines of, "Holy ****!" I remember that during the 90s the Steelers had an ILB who played at 300 pounds of solid muscle, so it's nothing really new, but it surprises me that he's so big and he's pretty much the only backer in the league who's capable of covering somebody like Reggie Bush.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I heard that and my reaction was along the lines of, "Holy ****!" I remember that during the 90s the Steelers had an ILB who played at 300 pounds of solid muscle, so it's nothing really new, but it surprises me that he's so big and he's pretty much the only backer in the league who's capable of covering somebody like Reggie Bush.

Greg Lloyd I think

Zach

Its funny - but in the past I would thought 270 was huge.

I work with a guy that is over 300. We were talking about his weight one day (some others) and I could no believe he weighed 300 - had to go ask him myself. He is a big guy - not fat at all - just big. Yet he is not so unbelievably big that you would think someone would be when you here 300.