Covid cancellation

gizzil

So this is making my thin (I drafted Justin Jefferson but had to drop him for a TE... wow) mostly autodrafted (ESPN moved the draft and I was not notified) crappy team even worse... I probably need a QB and who knows... a flex?

QB Brees @ DET
RB Melvin Gordon 24.8 pts
RB Kareem Hunt @ DAL
WR Boyd vs Jax
WR Pascal @ CHi (yikes)
TE Kittle vs Phi
Flex Tre'Quan @ DET
K Tucker
DST 49ers vs Phi

BN Godwin OUT
BN Roethlisberger PPD
BN Jonnu Smith PPD
BN Nyheim Hines @ Chi

So I could pick up Stafford, Goff, Cousins, Rivers, Fitzmagic (seattle) Emmanuel Sanders, Preston Williams (seahawks d is awful), N'Keal harry, Scotty Miller... I have to drop likey Tre'Quan or SMith though.. ugh... this is really bad

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
First - PIttsburgh and Tennessee are only missing this one game, so I would not panic and drop them all if you don't need to.
Second - IF you do need Qb - which I don't think you do with Brees and Big Ben - Rivers is the only choice up there I would take
So don't drop Jonnu, he is having a pretty good season. As for your flex...Yikes - Scotty Miller might have been a target since Godwin is probably out, but he is dinged up as well and not sure on status. Sanders is a choice but to date he hasn't been used much.

Good luck sir

gizzil

Yeah the flex is a problem for sure. I was thinking my first drop is probably trequan. And that hines may be a better play anyway. Brees @ detroit could be good

And thank you... I will need it!

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Yeah the flex is a problem for sure. I was thinking my first drop is probably trequan. And that hines may be a better play anyway. Brees @ detroit could be good

And thank you... I will need it!
Honestly, i would play Hines over Trequan. But I know that may not be popular with others

gizzil

I have to think Sanders is a better play than Tre'Quan too, I just didn't know he was so old

gizzil

I was able to get preston williams. And I guess I am starting Brees so I have

QB Brees @ DET
RB Melvin Gordon 24.8 pts
RB Kareem Hunt @ DAL
WR Boyd vs Jax
WR Preston Williams vs SEA
TE Kittle vs Phi
Flex Pascal @ CHI
K Tucker
DST 49ers vs Phi

BN Godwin OUT