CBS Premium Leagues

tblGoBlue

Does anyone have any experience with the Premium Leagues on CBS? I want to be in a few leagues for some money and I'm thinking about doing the $40 one but wondered if anyone has any experience doing one.

What was your experience with it? How was the competition?

I play in my $$ league on CBS. We get the "Fantasy Football Commisioner" I think its called.

As far as the CBS setup goes I like it.

tblGoBlue

I play in my $$ league on CBS. We get the "Fantasy Football Commisioner" I think its called.

As far as the CBS setup goes I like it.

Yeah I'm in one on there with my friends too, but they do this thing called Premium Leagues where each person pays $39 and you get randomly placed in a league with others and you compete for $$.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
I did one of those last year and it was alright. I figured with money at stake it would be more competetive than a free league, so I was surprised to see guys not show for the draft and not updating their lineups week to week.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
I did one of those last year and it was alright. I figured with money at stake it would be more competetive than a free league, so I was surprised to see guys not show for the draft and not updating their lineups week to week.

I feel the same way, i was in a money public league last year and most gave up mid-season.

Over all it was just OK. I wont be back to it any time soon.