[B]DANNY AMENDOLA may be worthy of a roster spot[/B]

12 team standard league, I have Bolding, R. Wayne, and D. Jackson. I chose to keep 3 and use one as flex. Also, with the amount of injuries there have been this year, I like knowing I have 3 great WRs. My team doesn't have the WR, so I wouldn't pick up Amendola. However, Amendola could help some other managers who are hurting at the WR/Flex positions.

JackG1980

12 team standard league, I have Bolding, R. Wayne, and D. Jackson. I chose to keep 3 and use one as flex. Also, with the amount of injuries there have been this year, I like knowing I have 3 great WRs. My team doesn't have the WR, so I wouldn't pick up Amendola. However, Amendola could help some other managers who are hurting at the WR/Flex positions.

In a PPR league he is a solid WR2. If he start catching his endzone passes which he has 7 of them so far. Good enough for 3rd in the NFL he could flirt with top 12 WRs. He is already 4th in the NFL in receptions and targets and he did that playing a WR3. Now he is a WR1 for the Rams. I am interested in seeing what his ceiling will be. If you have room on your team I would grab him. I for sure would not be wanting to play against him.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
welcome to the party. Amendola has been worth a roster spot for a few weeks now. With the Clayton injury, he is a WR2. If he is still out there what are you waiting for, jump on him.

As far as your team, you only have 3 WR spots on your roster??

D. Amendola

No I can load up my bench with WRs, however given my current 3 WRs, I doubt I would start Amendola over any of them.

I planned to draft 3 strong WRs so I wouldn't need to worry about WRs and could concentrate on RBs. (my bench is filled with RBs)

I could of course, pick up Danny and trade one of my WRs for an upgrade in RB. We'll see.

Like I said, Amendola looked good. Hope this helped someone who is in need of a WR.

JackG1980

No I can load up my bench with WRs, however given my current 3 WRs, I doubt I would start Amendola over any of them.

I planned to draft 3 strong WRs so I wouldn't need to worry about WRs and could concentrate on RBs. (my bench is filled with RBs)

I could of course, pick up Danny and trade one of my WRs for an upgrade in RB. We'll see.

Like I said, Amendola looked good. Hope this helped someone who is in need of a WR.

take a look at this rankings. PPR scoring

1 Andre Johnson HOU KC 20.0 Prob - Ankle
2 Roddy White ATL @PHI 19.3
3 Miles Austin DAL @MIN 19.0
4 Wes Welker NE BAL 16.9
5 Reggie Wayne IND @WAS 16.6
6 Hakeem Nicks NYG DET 16.6
7 Brandon Marshall MIA @GB 16.5
8 Malcom Floyd SD @STL 15.4
9 Calvin Johnson DET @NYG 15.2 Que - Shoulder
10 Steve Smith NYG DET 15.0
11 Marques Colston NO @TB 14.9 Prob - Ribs
12 Anquan Boldin BAL @NE 14.4
13 DeSean Jackson PHI ATL 13.8
14 Danny Amendola STL SD 13.8
15 Randy Moss MIN DAL 13.7

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Yeah, I don't care how good the top 3 are, injuries and bye weeks occur. If you could have picked up Amendola and passed in favor of a lotto ticket RB, I think ya missed the boat. MaximizE your value and trade from a position of strength.
Posted via Mobile Device