Anquan Boldin is a moron. Discuss.

GFL Commissioner

Ultimate Commissioner
Not going to call him a moron. The guy has been a warrior for this team this year, and we have no idea what went down on the sidelines to cause this.

Exactly...good comment.
He has been a team player all year. Despite the contract despute and not getting a contract like he was promised (I believe it was promised), he played like a star, finished 2nd in TDs (but led if it was TD/game) and did not complain one bit.

Had his faced busted, missed three games and came back and played just like he didn't miss a beat. Pretty much Larry who got the big contract wasn't the primary source of offence, Boldin was making it look like he should has gotten the contract.

Surprisingly, the playoffs everything changed and that's brilliant. James and Fitzgerald who were quiet are the nosiemakers. Switch it up and everything teams studied defensively...go out the window. LOL!

Now...unfortunately we don't know what happened on the sideline and unless they tell us, we probably shouldn't be calling him a moron.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
~~ Players like A.Boldin T.O. Ocho Cinco are not happy unless they get all passes thrown there way. The ego factor comes into play if they are not the premiere pass target and start to be all but forgotten in the game plan. Fitz is a great WR and Boldin needs to realize that. Maybe Boldin would rather go to a team that sucks and has no offensive weapons so he can get the ball 12-15 times a game and rack up tons of league leading stats and never have a chance to win.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Exactly...good comment.
He has been a team player all year. Despite the contract despute and not getting a contract like he was promised (I believe it was promised), he played like a star, finished 2nd in TDs (but led if it was TD/game) and did not complain one bit.

Had his faced busted, missed three games and came back and played just like he didn't miss a beat. Pretty much Larry who got the big contract wasn't the primary source of offence, Boldin was making it look like he should has gotten the contract.

Surprisingly, the playoffs everything changed and that's brilliant. James and Fitzgerald who were quiet are the nosiemakers. Switch it up and everything teams studied defensively...go out the window. LOL!

Now...unfortunately we don't know what happened on the sideline and unless they tell us, we probably shouldn't be calling him a moron.
I am not sure I agree totally here with you and Mike.

Yes, he has been a great team guy...............at times.

However, he was not a team guy when he was insisting on a new contract, and threatening to hold out. Then he showed up and played anyway...which shows good character, and came back from a horrendous hit...again showing character.

But lets face it.....there are times I am sure where even Ghandi was a jerk or Moron.

Past history doesn't mean you can't be human, and make mistakes. In this case....it sure looks like he was being Moronic.

Runnik's Hambones

I don't believe that's the case derringer. Boldin has proved that he is just as talented, if not more than Fitz. His only concern, we believe, was that he was not even on the freaking field. Yes, Fitz is excellent. I don't believe Boldin ever tried to dispute that because lets face it, he can't. But Boldin is great as well. Just like we cannot argue Fitz's greatness, you cannot argue Boldin's impact when he's on the field.