Anquan Boldin is a moron. Discuss.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
The Arizona Cardinals used only one receiver on nine of their final 14 plays in the NFC Championship Game.

Anquan Boldin was not that receiver.

Initial evidence suggests Boldin wasn't too happy with the situation.

As teammates streamed into the Cardinals' locker room after the 32-25 victory over the Philadelphia Eagles, Boldin was seen leaving out the back door.

:sadbanana:

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
This isn't very impressive from a guy who has proven with past action to be a very team oriented guy.

Mike

Administrator
Not going to call him a moron. The guy has been a warrior for this team this year, and we have no idea what went down on the sidelines to cause this.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
I'm guessing he was mad about not being a bigger part of this game (I'm a little confused by that myself). But to kill yourself for a team with the odds stacked against them for decades and then skip the celebration? I'm beyond baffled.

I have the feeling he's probably regretting it this morning.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
we saw him arguing with the OC on the sidelines as well. i thought it was ridiculous. guy needs to quit putting "me first" and be happy that hes finally on a winning team.

Hawks Eye

Master of Inexpertise
we saw him arguing with the OC on the sidelines as well. i thought it was ridiculous. guy needs to quit putting "me first" and be happy that hes finally on a winning team.

This whole thing sounds familiar to me... sounds like an early TO or COC to me. Soon he'll just stop trying.

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
This whole thing sounds familiar to me... sounds like an early TO or COC to me. Soon he'll just stop trying.

Since I believe Drew Rosenrosen is the devil my theory is Satan told Q before the game that if he hit certain statistics it would up his trade value in the upcoming offseason hissy-fit that will likely ensue. Now Q has to have a blow up Super Bowl (which you know won't happen :banana:) in order to land a mighty off season deal.

Here is indisputable proof of my theory:

56-drew-rosenhaus.jpg

Remote Controller

The boys on NFL Sirius Radio discussed it with Tony Dungee today, and I was shocked with his response. He said "It will likely blow over real soon within the team, though the press will try to stoke it." "My advice to the OC, had I been the head Coach, and been made aware of it, would have been, "Put him in, he's earned it!!! I don't care if you throw it to him or not but get him in the game!!!"

Schein and Riggins were amazed with his take.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
my advice to boldin would be, hey moron, just shut up and enjoy the victory.

fact - fitzgerald is the most talented wr on your team and in the game. (were you watching the first half?)

fact - tom haley was absolutely dialing it up yesterday with his play calling against one of the best defenses in the league.

fact - tom haley felt it was right to go with 1 WR packages that kept fitz on the field with the season on the line.

fact - tom haley was right and the cardinals won because of it.

so quit whining and shut the heck up.

Runnik's Hambones

This will blow over, at least in the locker room. I think that Boldin should have been put in personally, and I am all for how he reacted. Boldin is a talent that is equal to Fitz, IMO. Yes, Fitz is blowing up right now, and I think that's wonderful, but I do not think that Boldin should have been on the sideline. That team needs the two of them in the game, wait, let me rephrase that, the team will only benefit from having the two of them in the game. I say keep them in as long as possible, and the score will freaking double.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
maybe boldin is trying to become the new TO? ;)

in all seriousness, TO is definitely the wr that boldin reminds me the most of with his upper body strength. i have to wonder if he would be posting TO type numbers as "the guy" on an offense, and that means that he is surely wondering that as well.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
maybe boldin is trying to become the new TO? ;)

in all seriousness, TO is definitely the wr that boldin reminds me the most of with his upper body strength. i have to wonder if he would be posting TO type numbers as "the guy" on an offense, and that means that he is surely wondering that as well.

Just a thought here.

Any chance the issue is money?

He wanted to be traded or leave the team, since his deal wasn't going to be redone. Obviously the more he does in the playoffs, the better he looks next offseason, the more leverage he has. If he comes off as injured, or not as useful...the value isn't as high.

Like I said...just a thought...dunno: