Another way all the upsets may shake things up...

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
... is on the coaching front.

Usually the hot names are those like Giants DC Steve Spagnuolo, but then the teams win a game or two and the coach-less teams move on so they can get someone hired.

With all of the upsets, you have to wonder if some of these teams will be losing not only their games but some key coaches as well.

Giants DC Steve Spagnuolo is the first that comes to mind.
Titans DC Jim Schwartz could finally get his shot, or maybe OC Norm Chow.

Not sure if there's someone from Carolina, but even Chargers defensive coach Ron Rivera may get his shot as well.

Could be interesting.

Mike

Administrator
Norm Chow went back to College football last year, not sure he will be looking to immediately come back out to the NFL.

Giants DC is getting some attention right now, as was OC Gilbride, which has the Giants fans a little upset at this point because many think this distracted the coaching staff when they should have been focused on beating the Eagles.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
From most I have seen, Rex Ryan the DC of Baltimore is on the short list for alot of teams needing a coach. I think there is a slight window where he can interview. KC wants to talk to him badly. He and Spanuolo are the top DC coordinators out there for HC jobs, with Frazier from Minny in the mix as well.

Only Ryan at this point has an accessibility issue. I haven't heard of any Coordinators from Eagles or Cardinals that are of interest. Not sure of Pittsburgh though.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
yeah ive heard that the jets are targetting rex ryan as their top target, and perhaps thats why they have been so slow to make a move when its pretty obviously the marquee job out there.

Arctic Dawgs

With all of the upsets, you have to wonder if some of these teams will be losing not only their games but some key coaches as well.

Giants DC Steve Spagnuolo is the first that comes to mind.
Titans DC Jim Schwartz could finally get his shot

Way to call it Kreskin