Amari Cooper droppable?

gizzil

I guess I am benching him again for sure... maybe need to drop him outriught. I was thinking of dropping him to pick up Akers while nobody is thinking about him? I was thinking Moss or somebody too but they got picked up over the past few days. Really mad at myself for dropping Herbert at this point:

QB Lock @ATL, I had the Potatoes guy in case Lock got claimed but he didn't, really could use a second QB option for when Wentz just sucks though
RB Dalvin Cook vs DET
WR Robby Anderson @ KC (I was thinking of picking up Jeudy and dropping Robby or Amari Cooper also)
WR Marvin Jones Jr @ MIN
TE Jimmy Graham @ TEN ( I feel pretty over Graham, but they say he is 5 targets every week. dropping Gronk looks suspect now too. Trey Burton is available. And he is a Wildcat QB. Looks like a long term replacement possibility)
Flex Antonio Gibson vs NYG
K Blankenship vs BAL
DEF Washington vs NYG
D Jason Pierre-Paul vs NO (I went with the revenge game narrative, he didn't look all that menacing, though NO is supposedly a good matchup)
D Darius Leonard vs BAL

BN Wentz BYE
BN Cooper Kupp BYE
BN Chris Carson OUT
BN Amari Cooper vs PIT (good matchup?)

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Why did you drop Herbert??
Akers has too much to get through IMO.

Wentz will be solid as most of his playoff season is vs NFC teams I believe

No to dropping Anderson, he is still #1 wr in CAR

gizzil

Herbert was during their bye I had too man not playing then I lost him on waivers. And I see that Anderson is but man hard to watch him get no points. Do you feel strongly on burton vs graham this wk or r.o.y? And Akers is more a pick up before he takes the job kinda move. Then again so was josh Kelley and Andy dalton and now no Herbert.