Adrian Peterson

Trickster

Peterson (knee) did not practice Thursday due a sore knee and ankle, the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports.

Recommendation: Peterson had a slight bruise on his right knee from a collision with Tarvaris Jackson during a handoff in Monday's game, but the ankle injury is new. Both injuries are likely minor and he probably got a day of rest, but watch to see if he returns to practice Friday. Peterson had just 26 yards rushing last week due as the Giants dared the Vikings to pass and could face a similar scenario again this week with third-string quarterback Joe Webb likely to start. (per Rotoworld)

What does everyone think about this? I am all about rolling with who got you to the playoffs and not benching your #1 pick....but last weeks performance combined with a game in the frigid cold, a team that has given up, a 3rd string qb, and a stout Bears run D who are pissed off/fighting for playoffs....I am now not sure about starting him.

My other RBs are Brandon Jacobs (vs PHI), Pierre Thomas (vs BAL) and the next best RB is Mike Goodson is on the WW.

mills

I'm benching Peterson for Stewart this week. Bears are going to shut the Minny offense down.

Trickster

Yeah if I had Stewart I would play him over AP as well. But I only have PT going against BAL and B. Jacobs who runs in a timeshare going up against Philly.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Go with Jacobs man. Remember Philly lost LB Stewart Bradley last week. Jacobs should find the end zone at least.