2020 Conference championship round news and who is in/out

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
DL Quinton Jefferson SEA broke his foot in the game last night vs. Green Bay, he will be an UFA this year
Jadeveon Clowney SEA will be a UFA and wants to sign with a contender

Remote Controller

Stephon Gilmore salutes Marshawn Lynch’s playoff performance >> The 33-year-old is stressing players around the league, especially younger ones, put themselves in a position to do the same. After the loss to the Packers, Lynch delivered a critical message to his colleagues. “This is a vulnerable time for a lot of the young dudes, you feel me? They don’t be taking care of their chicken right, you feel me? So if I had an opportunity to let these young guys know something I’d say take care of y’all money ’cause it don’t last forever,” Lynch said, as captured by the Associated Press’ Keith Jenkins. “I’ve been on the other side of retirement and it’s good when you get over there and you can do what the (expletive) you want to. So I’ll tell y’all right now while y’all in it, take care of y’all bread, so when y’all done, you go ahead and take care of yourself. So while y’all at it right now take care of y’all bodies, you know what I mean? Take care of y’all chicken, take care of y’all mentals. You know, I had a couple players who I played with that they’re no longer here no more, they’re no longer. So start taking care of y’all mentals, y’all bodies and y’all chicken for when y’all ready to walk away. You’ll walk away and you’ll be able to do what you want to do.” Well said, Beast Mode.

Read more at: Marshawn Lynch Shares Important Message To NFL Players After Seahawks’ Loss

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was sage advice. It's also cool to know that he strolled into the Packers locker room after the game to see Aaron Rodgers. I forgot they were college team mates. Respect this man!

efactor

Coming at you
Stephon Gilmore salutes Marshawn Lynch’s playoff performance >> The 33-year-old is stressing players around the league, especially younger ones, put themselves in a position to do the same. After the loss to the Packers, Lynch delivered a critical message to his colleagues. “This is a vulnerable time for a lot of the young dudes, you feel me? They don’t be taking care of their chicken right, you feel me? So if I had an opportunity to let these young guys know something I’d say take care of y’all money ’cause it don’t last forever,” Lynch said, as captured by the Associated Press’ Keith Jenkins. “I’ve been on the other side of retirement and it’s good when you get over there and you can do what the (expletive) you want to. So I’ll tell y’all right now while y’all in it, take care of y’all bread, so when y’all done, you go ahead and take care of yourself. So while y’all at it right now take care of y’all bodies, you know what I mean? Take care of y’all chicken, take care of y’all mentals. You know, I had a couple players who I played with that they’re no longer here no more, they’re no longer. So start taking care of y’all mentals, y’all bodies and y’all chicken for when y’all ready to walk away. You’ll walk away and you’ll be able to do what you want to do.” Well said, Beast Mode.

Read more at: Marshawn Lynch Shares Important Message To NFL Players After Seahawks’ Loss

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was sage advice. It's also cool to know that he strolled into the Packers locker room after the game to see Aaron Rodgers. I forgot they were college team mates. Respect this man!

At the risk of sounding unhip, what does "take care of y'all chicken" mean? Am old enough to remember that 'bread" means money, but WFT does chicken reference?

Remote Controller

I liked the message. He mentioned chicken and money. Back in the day and now many farmers take good care of their chickens so they can eat. They get eggs and meat from those chickens. Take care of your body and mind too. It was a very street but very good thing to lay out for the new young players. He mentioned some players he knew no longer had money and others no longer existed. It was much deeper and caring than I thought he had in him. He always seemed to just not care about anything. That was not the truth and this message proved it.

Deacon

Bacon=greatest of all!
^ I always thought the opposite. To me he always seemed to care more than others and it caused him to get frustrated and annoyed by the disingenuous media. Thus the reason why he stopped talking to the media after his Buffalo days.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
The 49ers have NO injury designations going into the weekend.

That's nuts this time of year.

Phicinfan

Administrator
The 49ers have NO injury designations going into the weekend.

That's nuts this time of year.
but they are hurting, Kittle was missing most of the weeks practice with his ankle issues, Dee Ford isn't fully healthy either

Phicinfan

Administrator
Jason Witten has not ruled out playing again next year, and maybe for a different team.
Phillip Rivers and his family have moved to Florida - not real sure if this matters or not though....
Chris Jones active for KC today
Eli Manning looks like he will retire per reports but nothing substantial has been stated