#1 - Rams - QB
#2 - Browns - Qb
#3 - Chargers - Cb - Ramsey
#4 - Dallas - DE - Bosa
#5 - Jacksonville - LB - Jack
#6 - Cleveland - OT - Tunsil
#7 - San Fran....

Yikes.
Needs - Qb(no way here not for what is left), Wr( I don't think so , top Wr goes in most mocks mid round) OT...

Ding, Ding!

Hopefully Kelly, has learned his lesson from Philly that you actually need an O-line.

Stanley the OT from ND is my pick here. Its either that...or Buckner. But a trade down could really work here now. Someone wanting to jump Philly on the RB

efactor

Coming at you
Unless Tunsil falls, they will go defense here. In fact, it will be a defensive draft through round 3 unless someone falls pretty far on the offensive side. Buckner or Jack (if teams are scared of his knee).

They have Brown, who played well at the end of last year, Staley, and Davis says he is returning (also said rumor they were trying to trade Davis is BS) so OT isn't a huge need. Garnet from Stanford is a possibility if he falls. Guess Kelly like him.

2016 will be a rebuilding year. Strength of this draft is defense, so time to rebuild the D. They have quite a few young players who are very talented. Time to play and develop them. Christ, Armstead was very effective last year and Fred Flintstone only played him 40 percent of the snaps.

Last edited:

efactor

Coming at you
Huh. I knew they really liked Garnett after his pro day, but surprised they moved up to first to grab him. Kind of a reach but who knows?

Cody

I would rather them reach for him than going up for Cook or another QB (my initial fear when I saw they traded up).

efactor

Coming at you
I would rather them reach for him than going up for Cook or another QB (my initial fear when I saw they traded up).

True. I was saying "not Cook" as they were ready to pick.

Thought they might have moved up for Jack but based on him falling out of the first when he was a top five pick, that knee must be a mess. I knew Chip really liked Garnett after his pro day, so all good. Good player at a position of need.

Cody

Haha. Yeah I was saying the same thing. I initially wanted Jack as well but they will be lucky to be back to relevance in 2-3 years which may be his window.