2012 NFC Championship Game will be played?

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I am gonna hold off til the draft is done. Depending on how a few things happen, it may sway who I choose.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
aww, make a pick before. and after.
Okay.....

Going of what I know now, and not seeing how they address key weaknesses....

NFC East champion - Philly - dallas still has issues, and not a Romo fan, Washington improved...but rookie Qb will cost some wins, Giants won't repeat, and are not built to repeat.
NFC North - Champion will be GreenBay. Detroit will take a WC.
NFC West - San Fran will win.
NFC South - Saints win on win for coach and team vibe.
My guess is Giants are other WC.

So NFC championship game will be Greenbay vs. Eagles. Greenbay going to superbowl.

Put a little homer in this, but if Eagles fix def. holes, they will be awful hard to stop next year.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
A little Homer? :biglaugh: That's the fun thing about the time before the season, we're all in the game. I thing the Giants will be back again. Other than those two I think you're on track as usual PhiCin.

xqj47alpha

Banned
anyone else care to venture a guess?

before we get the post-draft analysis from yours truly and our resident guru.

efactor

Coming at you
I'll go with SF vs Green Bay with the game being played in the city by the Bay (SF).........

Niner homer of course, but not really a homer pick. They have the best D in the NFC and with all 11 starters returning, plus natural improvement by younger players such as Alden Smith, Bowman (montster again this year) and Culliver, I expect an even better D this year.

As much as I wish we had a different QB, I'll give Alex the benefit of the doubt with his second year in the system and much improved weapons in the passing game with the additions of Moss, Manningham and Jenkins, plus James as a threat out of the backfield. If he improves as much this year as he did last year, he will be good enough to get them to the super bowl.

Tough conference. Giants and Saints, plus Philly, Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta and even Dallas have a legit shot to make it.