2010 NFL Draft - Colt McCoy a deeper look, Brees version 2010?

STAFF

Not a real person
We are within a week of the NFL draft and things are starting to heat up. With all of the attention at the QB position being paid to the QB’s projected at the top of the draft and what is left being throw in Tebow’s direction I want to look at the top tier QB [...]

Read The Article.....

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
So what does everyone think of Colt? After looking at all the info, I have no reservation in making Colt my #1 QB in this draft. I know all the scouts love Bradford and Clauson gets plenty of hype as well. But I love Colt to be the best in the end.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I happen to think this is an exact correlation. No one thought Brees could be a solid Qb in teh NFL due to size. He got picked early 2nd round...and look at him now.

I have said it before and will say it again. If I am St. Louis...I go Okung...and then take McCoy on the first pick of round 2.

I would put McCoy ahead of Clausen but still have Bradford as #1.

For me the question is like Phi. states. If you go with Okung will he be available at your next pick? If I thought he would drop that far I would go in that direction in a heartbeat (actually I would rather they trade down a few spots and get additional picks and one of the top OT's (if Okung is missed).

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Everytime I got down on McCoy, he found a way to make me believe. I know Vince won a title, but I still think Major Applewhite was the best pure passer of the Mack Brown era. Colt is a great melding of those guys. He can make all the throws and get some on the ground as well. My ONLY concern is the shoulder. People forget that injury happened his freshman year as well.

Whoever gets him will have a great QB who is a leader both on and off the field.
Bradford and Colt are winners. Tebow and Pike are winners. Clausen, to me, isnt a winner. He screams Chris Sims.
Posted via Mobile Device