1.2 Pick... Making the decision.

mills

So I need help at RB. I have Forte and Addai as my RB1 and RB2. I'm worried about Addai losing touches to Brown so I want to try and draft immediate help. Crabtree is off the board so I have my pick of Moreno and Wells. this is a PPR league. What's everyone's take?

bodey24

Staff member
I would take Moreno. I think with the loss of Cutler they are going to lean on the running game a lot more.

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
Given that you already have Addai, why not Brown? He's more of a workhorse with Addai serving as a 3rd down guy. You automatically get the handcuff.
Wells will give you a better return THIS year, but I can't help but think Brown is the better option 2-3 years down the road.
Keep L.McCoy on your radar at that pick as well. Westy's already long in the tooth and he'll likely be slowly phased out until his contract's up. That offense is going to be ridiculous over the next few years.
Guess it depends on if you think you can build now for 2010 and still win now, or you want instant impact.

mills

Well I went with Moreno... we were drafting today. I have a win now team with Forte, Addai and Moreno now my RBs, Megatron, Roddy and Walter my WRs, Mcnabb my main QB and Olsen my TE. I feel I have a good chance of taking it this year.

ExperiencedRookie

Well I went with Moreno... we were drafting today. I have a win now team with Forte, Addai and Moreno now my RBs, Megatron, Roddy and Walter my WRs, Mcnabb my main QB and Olsen my TE. I feel I have a good chance of taking it this year.

I like your squad a lot.

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
16 teams?!?! Congrats man, for both building a solid roster and participating in a MAN'S league!!

Barring injuries, you'll be extremely competitive this year and beyond for sure. That's an enviable roster.

Keep us posted.