Search results

  1. mudloggerone

    NFL News, Rumors, in/out Post Draft

    Ole DeMaurice, yes sir that's a name we use often down here in Jigger.
  2. mudloggerone

    Former Arkansas QB Ryan Mallett has died

    Sad story for sure.
  3. mudloggerone

    Perryton Texas Tornado

    I'm glad you are still with us RC. Sorry about the devastation.
  4. mudloggerone

    NFL News, Rumors, in/out Post Draft

    Funny but I strangely see it as a likely successful ending.
  5. mudloggerone

    RIP Jim Brown

    Not much of an actor but a hell of a RB.
  6. mudloggerone

    Who are you taking at 1 this year?

    Keeper it's the Longhorn. Redraft I'd take a Tiger.
  7. mudloggerone

    2023 NFL Draft discussion thread

    A sickness of some sort.
  8. mudloggerone

    2023 NFL Draft discussion thread

    Me too.
  9. mudloggerone

    2023 NFL Draft discussion thread

    TCU? I guess he can catch and run.
  10. mudloggerone

    2023 NFL Draft discussion thread

    Buckeye
  11. mudloggerone

    2023 NFL Draft discussion thread

    Anderson should prove worthy.
  12. mudloggerone

    2023 NFL Draft discussion thread

    Sign and trade?
  13. mudloggerone

    How much of the draft will you watch?

    Round 1 only.
  14. mudloggerone

    What are your picks?

    I can't argue with the posted picks but cast my vote for Pedersen. I'm a little blinded by having season tickets watching him play college ball up the road a ways.
  15. mudloggerone

    LSU to hire….

    Huge win over Bama last night. Geauga Tigers!
  16. mudloggerone

    NFL News, Rumors In/Out week 8

    Ask not for whom the bell tolls...
  17. mudloggerone

    Olave or Thomas

    I'd hang on to Olave.
  18. mudloggerone

    NFL News, Rumor and In/Out week 6

    Schultz is inactive. :(
  19. mudloggerone

    NFL News, rumors - In/Out week 5

    Thanks for the link Khan.
  20. mudloggerone

    NFL News, rumors - In/Out week 5

    Hate to see Beasley stepping away. Good luck to a gritty player in the future.
Back
Top