Recent content by mudloggerone

  1. mudloggerone

    Who wins in Oxford Saturday?

    Could be
  2. mudloggerone

    Who wins in Oxford Saturday?

    Certainly suh!
  3. mudloggerone

    Who wins in Oxford Saturday?

    Of course I'm geauxing with the Tigers. Will you be watching this game on ABC?
  4. mudloggerone

    NFL News, Rumors post Combine

    Bring Shaheed home.
  5. mudloggerone

    NFL News, Rumors post Combine

    I'll take it.
  6. mudloggerone

    LSU firing Brian Kelly

    Oh the pain in the Bayou. I think I'll just stay in bed 🛌
  7. mudloggerone

    NFL News, Rumors, In/Out - Week 8

    Did the Saints cut Rattler?
  8. mudloggerone

    NFL News, Rumors, In/Out - Week 8

    Puts a major hurt on my QB.
  9. mudloggerone

    NFL News, Rumors, In/Out - Week 8

    Another one bites the dust.
  10. mudloggerone

    NFL News, Rumors, In/Out - Week 7

    Absolutely
  11. mudloggerone

    NFL News, Rumors, In/Out - week 6

    Bad luck year for you "E." It's bound to change.
  12. mudloggerone

    NFL News, Rumors, In/Out - week 3

    Breaking news: the Saints are really bad.
  13. mudloggerone

    NFL News, Rumors, In/Out - week 3

    Reaching common ground already? Dagnabit!
  14. mudloggerone

    NFL News, Rumors, In/Out - week 3

    If you guys didn't find something to disagree on 2-3 times each month I believe y'all would die from boredom. Carry on fellas.
Back
Top