NFL News, Rumor and in/out week 10

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member

49ers CB Jason Verrett suffers season-ending Achilles injury...damn guy just cant catch a break​

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
BUF - still no practice by Josh Allen(Friday), be prepared for Case Keenum - and mark all you Buf players down accordingly
TB - Antoine Winfield cleared concussion protocol, will play this week
LAC - Chargers cut 2019 1st round pick DL Jerry Tillery
TB - Russell Gage will not travel with team or play in Germany this week
LAR - Matthew Stafford still not practicing
LVR - Waller and Renfrow to IR, Blake Martinez retiring - sign LB Chris Bolton to active squad
DAL - Zeke still limited in practice, Jake Ferguson is missing due to illness
PIT - K Chris Boswell to IR
TEN - Ryan Tannehill full practice
LVR - sign Jacob Hollister TE off of Vikings PS
DEN - K.J. Hamler missing practice again after injuring his hamstring in practice yesterday - kid can't stay healthy

Phicinfan

Administrator
Josh Allen very questionable
Kyler Murray GTD with hamstring
Keenan Allen and Mike Williams out

Phicinfan

Administrator
Mecole Hardman out
Jonathan Taylor not on injury report
Ezekiel Elliot likely to play
Matthew Stafford questionable
D’Andre Swift fully a go

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Stafford "unlikely " to play and also alot of scepticism Cryler Murray will also not play

Phicinfan

Administrator
Fall out from weekend games
LAR - Cooper Kupp has ankle injury, but per reports not as bad as first thought
ARI - Zach Ertz hurt his knee, but ACL believed to be intact and will only miss a few weeks
KC - Ju Ju Smith-Schuster left with concussion with nasty hit, that wasn't flagged
- I am a HUGE Justin Jefferson fan, and he is an incredible receiver, but the whole story of his one handed catch is crap, the only reason he has that ball is the DB was also holding the ball and together they controlled it. call it like it is folks...
GB - Christian Watson finally played a whole game and by God this time he caught the damn ball - sorry I own him in dynasty league :D
PIT - Steelers 2-0 with T.J. Watt in the game, and he has only played in 2 games...just saying
ARI - Colt McCoy leads Cardinals to victory.... - great money spent on Kyler huh?
MIA - Dolphins lose DL Emmanuel Ogbah for rest of season with torn tricep
MIN - so can we believe in them now? I think we can...
GB - beat Dallas(YES!!!) but Aaron Rodgers gets credit...why? How about Aaron Jones and the OL??? Nice job Packers!
NYG - got Kenny Golladay back from injury and promptly benched him entire 2nd half due to dropping passes - more well spent money :rolleyes:
TB - Hey OC - can we now finally stop using Tom Brady as a WR?? Did you not learn from the superbowl you lost to Philly?
DEN - Jerry Jeudy left game very early due to leg injury - was first thought to be Achilles, now it is being reported to be ankle - and not as severe as thought

efactor

Coming at you
- I am a HUGE Justin Jefferson fan, and he is an incredible receiver, but the whole story of his one handed catch is crap, the only reason he has that ball is the DB was also holding the ball and together they controlled it. call it like it is folks...
Interesting take. I have watched that catch at least 10 times and without hyperbole, I think it was the best catch I have ever seen. For whatever reason, controlling that ball one-handed while going to the ground in the manner he did was incredible.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Interesting take. I have watched that catch at least 10 times and without hyperbole, I think it was the best catch I have ever seen. For whatever reason, controlling that ball one-handed while going to the ground in the manner he did was incredible.
Look closer, watch how the db's hand is holding the ball WITH Jefferson. That is what caught the ball

efactor

Coming at you
Look closer, watch how the db's hand is holding the ball WITH Jefferson. That is what caught the ball
As a side note on this, the HOF got his gloves and sleeves from the game this weekend. Reason? That was one of the best catches in the history of the NFL according to their statement. Guess they need to "look closer" ;)

Phicinfan

Administrator
As a side note on this, the HOF got his gloves and sleeves from the game this weekend. Reason? That was one of the best catches in the history of the NFL according to their statement. Guess they need to "look closer" ;)
Same officials that miss how many calls? Your sarcasm is as bad as your expertise

Phicinfan

Administrator
The video clearly shows the DB is grabbing rather than swatting like he should have and it was their paired grip that controlled the ball, then as an excellent WR should he over powers and takes the ball