NFL News, Rumors week 1 In/Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Mac Jones knocked out of game with back injury - have not heard significance of the injury as of yet

Phicinfan

Administrator
TB - Chris Godwin left game early with hamstring injury
DAL - Surgery for Dak Prescott due to thumb knuckle surgery - will miss several games - its his throwing hand and could not grip the ball
PIT - fear is T.J. Watt suffered a torn pec in game vs. Bengals - severity will need to get MRI to confirm
LAC - Keenan Allen left game with hamstring injury - says there is small chance he plays this week
NO - in case you missed it - Michael Thomas is back.... oh my...
PIT - Najee Harris has a foot injury - might be ankle - severity not yet known
NYG - lost WR Wan'Dale Robinson to knee injury - severity not yet known
SF - Elijah Mitchell has a knee injury and left game early - severity not yet known
BAL - lost OT Ja'Wuan James to a torn Achilles
CIN - Tee Higgins left early with concussion

Phicinfan

Administrator
DAL - Surgery for Dak Prescott due to thumb knuckle surgery - will miss several games - its his throwing hand and could not grip the ball
Stating now it was a clean fracture of the bone above the knuckle, will require immediate surgery and no timetable for return. Thumb on throwing hand.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Stating now it was a clean fracture of the bone above the knuckle, will require immediate surgery and no timetable for return. Thumb on throwing hand.
6-8 weeks for Dak to miss being reported now. Dallas just left the playoff race folks

Phicinfan

Administrator
6-8 weeks for Dak to miss being reported now. Dallas just left the playoff race folks
And in the that didn't take that long....
Rumors flying Dallas are talking to SF about Jimmy G. - did you see Trey Lance? I would not deal Jimmy G if I am SF if I have playoff plans.....
Philly websites expect trades of Gardner Minshew(sorry folks, I like Minshew for a few start fill in, but 6-8 weeks? Nope)

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Najee Harris appears to have dodged a bullet with his foot injury and could be good to go this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.