Same thing

gizzil

Weird draft position, and even though this is .5 ppr I didn't really want to pick anyone in the area around henry, despite him not really being a ppr guy and almost certainly regressing this year. Maybe just a bad draft, I was projected 7th and when gus edwards got hurt am now projected tenth. I really hate this commissioner and everyone in the league seems to love rules that I feel are absurd, so it would be nice to win. Rant on the rules he made coming, skip the next paragraph if you's like to avoid that...

Examples this year being... Now Kickers (yes, Kickers are now even more important here, I floated getting rid of negative points for kickers, but even more for just dumping the kicker spot) get -1 for missed pat, -1 for missed FG over 40 yards I think it is. And -2 for misses under 40 yards. I feel this adds unnecessary wrinkles and luck to an already unnecessary position that is mostly luck and variance driven. Also he made any fumble -2, whether lost or not. I think he would have won a game last year if a certain fumble had been recovered by the defense. He added divisions for some unknown reason. So now we will play in division opponents twice and others once. So obviously depending on yet more luck or variance people could end up facing creampuffs twice. I have had leagues like this before where two horrible teams are in one division, and somebody finishes 11-2 with 400 less points than the 4th place team. Oh and they added a flex but left the benches at 4. I think there are 1 or 2 IR spots but again not really sure this guy knows what he is trying to do. ANyway...

.5 ppr, kind of disappointed in my draft, maybe it's ok... 4 point QB TD

QB Wilson @ IND
RB Henry vs AZ
RB James Robinson @HOU
WR DK Metcalf @ IND
WR Chase Claypool @ BUF
TE Pitts vs PHI
Flex1 Sony Michel vs CHI (not a great week 1 feeling here)
Flex2 Ty'Son Williams @ LV
DST Ravens @ LV
K Tucker (I picked him right as kickers started going wildly off the board, he had the least misses of anybody. which I shouldn't have even checked) @ LV

BN Deebo Samuel @ DET
BN Mecole Hardman vs CLE (with the already injury I have been thinking of snagging Cobb before he goes off)
BN Matt Ryan vs PHI
BN Michael Pittman Jr vs SEA

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Not bad gizzil,
Robinson will do well with no Ettienne
Henry is gold regardless of ppr
Metcalf and Claypool will be deep scorers.
Pitts is a risk, I hate rookie Tes
Rams and Ravens running games will be crap shoot at this point

You will do pretty well

gizzil

Yeah definitely feel like I need flex help but hoping a ppr RB becomes available when I have high waiver claim. Is Pittman just trash and maybe get a Cobb? I feel like the Ravens have to run and Ty'Son has a great opportunity to become their main dude? Michel wasn't really given an opportunity to catch passes was my understanding but h could do it give the chance. ANd I had read that he may be McVay's preferred guy (wishfull thinking of the Gurley smash years)

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Yeah definitely feel like I need flex help but hoping a ppr RB becomes available when I have high waiver claim. Is Pittman just trash and maybe get a Cobb? I feel like the Ravens have to run and Ty'Son has a great opportunity to become their main dude? Michel wasn't really given an opportunity to catch passes was my understanding but h could do it give the chance. ANd I had read that he may be McVay's preferred guy (wishfull thinking of the Gurley smash years)
Michel will be used, you don’t give up picks for nothing. Might want to see if L Murray is available he will be perfect for Ravens. As for Pittman he has the tools an Hilton will miss time.