2020 NFL FA signings and moves and other news

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Melvin Gordon is feeling major disappointment, as he is NOT receiving any offers close to what he turned down last year from Chargers - Ooopppss
Logan Ryan Cb TEN - is willing to take a 1 year prove it deal or longer term, but he won't take any deal less than $10 million a year
Arizona signs LB De'Vondre Campbell LB formerly of ATL
49ers have released OG Mike Pearson
TB has resigned Wr Bryant Mitchell
Rams actively in discussions to trade Todd Gurley - who would want him if he is an injury risk????
Rams are now also shopping Brandin Cooks Wr as well - one wonders if Rams are rebuilding????

Phicinfan

Administrator
That was fast Todd Gurley Rob signs one year deal with ATL pending physical

Phicinfan

Administrator
Jags - no movement on trade for DE Ngakoue
3 NFL teams have inquired about XFL Qb P. J. Walker - rumored to be Seattle, Denver and Arizona
PIT - signs OL Stefen Wisniewski formerly of KC
Saints - exercise 5th year options on Cb Marshon Lattimore and OL Ryan Ramcyzk
Rumor that Philly and Atlanta were talking a Julio Jones trade - but it ain't happening due to $31 million cap hit against ATL if it did.
Patriots - sign S Adrien Phillips to a 2 year deal - formerly of the Chargers
Dallas - re-signing Lb Joe Thomas to a one year deal
NYGiants have signed Colt McCoy Qb to be new back up for Daniel Jones - formerly of Washington - wonder if A.Smith is going to be able to play?
Rams release Lb Clay Matthews - officially announced
Packers re-sign DB Will Redmond
Panthers sign Keith Kirkwood Wr formerly of Saints - who did not tender the RFA
Vikings - re-sign Dan Bailey K
Jags plan to move Miles Jack LB to OLB to make room for recently signed LB Joe Schobert as ILB

Phicinfan

Administrator
Tom Brady deal - 2 years $50 million and fully guaranteed. So $25 million a year, with an additional $4.5 million in incentives he can reach.
CHI - re-signs S Deon Bush
Deal between Buffalo and Minnesota for Stefon Diggs is finalized
Browns sign S Andrew Sendejo formerly of Minnesota
Texans re-sign OT Roderick Johnson
Bucs sign OL Joe Haeg formerly of Indy

cctekguy

Staff member
I'm dead inside 💀

So who is your new favorite team now? I know you won't stick with a loser.

Maybe Denver, FINALLY. Get into the Homer groove, though they won't win the division for the next 15 years.

....there ya go! Jump on the Chiefs bandwagon. Andy Reid is a great coach and Mahomes is the next GOAT. Chiefs will have to improve on their cheating, though. But don't expect another "Deflate Gate". I hear that Mahomes hands are actually large enough to grip the football 🤣:p

Walter34

I can see the pats with no big names QBs and going with Stidham and maybe a josh Rosen type. Why bring in dalton or some older mediocre player like that?

edit. Auto correct played havoc with my original post above and I didn’t notice.

Last edited:

Phicinfan

Administrator
Gordon deal to Denver - 2 years $16 million - $13.5 guaranteed.
Ravens trade DL Chris Wormley and a 2021 seventh round pick to Pittsburgh for a 2021 5th round pick - cap space and they filled DL in FA
Pittsburgh signs Eric Ebron Te 2 years $12 million deal
Saints - re-sign OG Andrus Peat - 5 year deal

Phicinfan

Administrator
TB - restructures TE Cameron Brate's contract - cap savings and he gets to stay on team - who Arians pays no attention to....
IND - by all reports team plans to hang onto Brissett as protection if Rivers has issues or gets hurt, they did release Qb Brian Hoyer
ARI - keeps s Chris Banjo
N.O. - keeps S D.J. Swearinger
Bears - have signed S Jordan Lucas
Patriots are sitting on nearly $23 million in dead money - most thanks to Mr Brady
Patriots are not talking Andy Dalton right now, and I don't blame them, let them cut him first and not have to give anything else up
Jets have exercised the option year of Te Ryan Griffen
Redskins are shopping DB Quinton Dunbar - he ain't happy there anyway
Eagles - are shopping Db Rasul Douglas
Jets have signed OG Greg Van Roten
Raiders sign Te Nick O' Leary - they are starting to keep a plethora of them(word of the day :D )
Chiefs sign OT Mike Remmers
Jets also sign OL Josh Andrews
Raiders sign Rb Rod Smith to a one year deal
Eagles sign S Will Parks
Eagles also sign Lb Jatavis Brown
Rb Kenyan Drake signs his tender