2020 NFL Divisional round playoff news and updates

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
1) Heavy snow reported for Green Bay - they are already asking for volunteers to shovel out the 8-10 inches they are expecting.
2) KC could be similar, as they are facing up to a foot of snow per one projection on game day
3) Baltimore - Mark Ingram returned to practice finally yesterday, but is still questionable, TE Andrews is similar
4) KC expects a much healthier Frank Clark vs. Houston this week - last time they met Clark was limited all game due to neck issue
Hawaii Qb Cole McDonald has put his name in for this year's draft
Saints facing $21.3 million cap hit for Drew Brees' past contract - so they either finally take the hit, or resign him and spread that hit out a few more years
Patriots have similar issue with Tom Brady facing a $13.1 million dead money cap issue for all the contract maneuvering they did

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Josh McCown apparently played the entire second half of the Eagles playoff game with a torn hamstring.

He is undergoing surgery today to fix it.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
So Julian Edelman got arrested last night for vandalism. Apparently he was drunk and jumped on the hood of someone's Mercedes for unknown reasons. He was released after booking

Phicinfan

Administrator
So Julian Edelman got arrested last night for vandalism. Apparently he was drunk and jumped on the hood of someone's Mercedes for unknown reasons. He was released after booking
This makes no sense to me, by all reports his knee and shoulder is a mess and needs surgery. Bad rib also, how is he doing this??

Remote Controller

No kidding. I timed my cardio workout at the gym so that I could watch the first half. Finished up just as Chiefs got their first TD to make it 24-7. In the 8-10 minutes that it took me to walk to my car and drive home, it was 28-24. A true WTF moment.
I was at a birthday party for my grand daughter. I announced the 24 to nothing as we were packing up to leave. Took about 10 minutes to get home and BOOM!

Phicinfan

Administrator
Larry Fitzgerald has signed a one year deal to play with Arizona - Good news for Kyler Murray