Site updates coming

duk

Who do I owe money to? Probably half the people here...

Just thought I'd say hi. Not sure if a ban for life meant an actual ban for life, but still great to see some of the classic names on the boards here. Great job keeping the place alive, looks really good. The spirit of Zach Jump lives through the pipes somewhere. Cheers 🍻

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member

Just thought I'd say hi. Not sure if a ban for life meant an actual ban for life, but still great to see some of the classic names on the boards here. Great job keeping the place alive, looks really good. The spirit of Zach Jump lives through the pipes somewhere. Cheers 🍻
Long time no see.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator

Welcome back! Haven't seen you in years. You are welcome to join in and have some fun. Watch out for the new owner though, he can get a bit grumpy 😇

JScott

Administrator

Long time. Glad you swung by to check things out.

Beermutts

Raven Maniac

A Blast from the Past!

hikeNbike

How bout an app. I can go through chrome on the phone but user experience is not great. I know just bring grumpy.