Yawn

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I hope none of you climbed out of bed early to watch the Saints/Dolphins. This is about the way I expect a game in London to go. Well not really. It's worse than I imagined. I haven't seen this many flags since I went to a high chool band competition and I watched the flag drills. Y'all ever remember so many flags in a half? Not me.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Two weeks in a row for the Saints where the opponents offense sucked or maybe the defense for the black & gold actually played a little. Maybe we'll find out in 2 weeks whether this is a mirage . Saints woke up in the second half. Fish get sunk.

Deacon

Bacon=greatest of all!
I kinda feel sorry for the London fans. They get the crappiest games to watch live every year. Seems like its always either Jacksonville or the game is a blow out. Last week it was Jacksonville playing in a blowout.

If I were not a fan of American football there is nothing that I have seen being played in London that would make me want to be one. Can they get a nail-biter or at least a competitive game played over there sometime?