Yahoo stole a buncha curtis lofton points... down by 6, one wr slot left

gizzil

I was up by 1, yahoo did a nice -5 from lofton and a -2 from colston. I can start DHB v SD or Boldin v Cin... non ppr, thankfully all i need is 70 yards or a td and 10 yards to put this behind me...

Coachnorm

Tough choice....... Boldin is a better PPR start...... I'd run with Bey.

Yahoo does make stat corections thru Tuesday so maybe you will get some back

gizzil

id be happier getting the 7 pts :) ****... i feel like boldin is safer, bey might come up limping or never catch a pass... then again bey might get 100 yards and i could see boldin getting 69 yds 0 td

gizzil

yeah definitely didnt know about the te's... that makes boldin more attractive... there is the dhb upside though

Coachnorm

Last year the Ravens had a TE duo. Dickson and Pita, unlike Gronk and Hernandez their production was like slightly less than two 1/2 TEs. The split was 50/50, the take was like robbing 7-11s. Dickson has been banged up and practicing for about a week, barely able to play tonight. Pita has had a broken hand, missing camp, and not yet ready to play..... Boldin may see an increase in usage.

Palmer is itching to play, Ben has had a healthy camp, somebody needs to catch the ball in oakland.

Coachnorm

Dickson is fully expected to play versus the Bengals after missing three weeks with a subluxed shoulder sustained in the preseason opener