LT @ Det
Forte @ Buf
WR
Maclin vs Ind
Fitz @ Min
Harvin vs Ari
Boldin vs Mia
TE
A Hernandez @ Cle - Thinking about dropping for another WR, RB, or QB.
Keller @ Det

Vicious_Machine

Give me Fitz over Harvin. Without Moss, Harvin now gets the other teams main focus, and earlier this year he showed that if the other teams are focused on him, he is close to useless. I would not be playing him until he shows me he can be the #1 weapon.

I agree the cowboys are stinking it up right now, but AP will be able to eat us alive on the ground. I see no reason that Minny takes a lot of chances in the air with their QB situation.

Baldie

I'm starting to question Fitz being on my roster. We are in week 9 and he hasn't had a monster game, don't even think he's had a great game. And your right, Harvin is gonna get the main coverage with Moss gone.

Is someone like Sims-Walker, Washington, Crabtree, or Branch a better pick up over Harvin or Fitz? I also have Britt on my roster and considering dropping him even though Moss is now going to take the bulk of the coverage.

We're in the better half of the season now so need to fix the gaps in my roster.

Vicious_Machine

Are we talking about the same Fitz? Cause Larry Fitzgerald had 2 TDs last sunday.

If you are expecting more then that, then nobody from that list (hell, nobody at all) is going to keep you happy. lol