A Peterson @ GB
T Jones vs Jax
R Brown vs Pit
WR
Driver vs Min
Austin vs NYG
Colston vs Cle

JackG1980

I totally agree with Hambones... You have to play Maclin over just about anyone in the league. Colston is way way way over due for a good game if not a great one. The Cardinals will be throwing the ball from the very first second to the very last second. And who is better to throw to then Fritz. He may not have a great game and may not even have a TD but he will be targeted often. 10- 18 times

Vicious_Machine

Great teams/problem to have:

League 1:
menden - gore - bradshaw - Boldin - fitz

Almost kills me to bench Maclin cause I think he's going to have a great game, I just like the other two WRs slightly more. For Bradshaw, hey, the crappiest game he has had is 89 YFS. I also want to see Maclin as the #1 guy first. Without DeSean, this is a diff game plan Titans can come up with. I still think Maclin goes off, but I have all these 6 players scoring a TD this week.

League 2:
Bradshaw - AP - TJ - Driver - Austin (Same as you).

Colston has 0 TDs this year. He may have a big game, but hey, so might Tashard Choice. But I prefer the 110 YFS that Bradshaw is averaging over the 55 Colston is (For you math nerds, thats a 2:1 ratio)

Runnik's Hambones

Also, look at WR/TEs against SEA this year:

Week 1: Vernon Davis, 8 catches 73 yards
Week 2: Demaryius Thomas, 8 catches, 97 yards, 1 TD
Week 3: Antonio Gates, 7 catches, 109 yards, 1 TD / Malcolm Floyd 6 catches, 96 yards, 1TD
Week 4: Mark Clayton, 5 catches, 72 yards
Week 6: Johnny Knox, 5 catches, 120 yards

Based on this, you have to start Fitz. The #1 WR/TE has a good game against Seattle so far every week.

#1bears fan

League #1 Get Maclin in your lineup I would sit Floyd

League #2 I would start Colston over Driver!! Unless you are in a close matchup and its PPR Driver is safer but Colston can always explode!!